We just released Hypergraph (Beta) v0.9.0 🎉
New releases of Hypergraph will from now on occur on the 28th of every month — we will only break that cycle if there are urgent fixes that we need to ship as soon as possible (e.g., security fixes or bug fixes). If you're interested in understanding how we version our releases, check out Semantic Versioning.
If you have Hypergraph (Beta) installed, it will auto-install next time you run it. Below, you can find a detailed and human-readable version of what we changed.
- Multi-parent support with quicksearch (just start typing when the dropdown is activated)
- Links to the membership area and community chat in the
- Improved content type selection with quicksearch (just start typing when the dropdown is activated)
Followingpage sorted alphabetically instead of chronologically
- Hypergraph Vault remains free for the next year as we figure out whether there's an equitable business approach for this
- Hypergraph now runs on the latest Electron@11 version
- Improved styling of the welcome tour
- Keyboard shortcut for adding content (
- We removed the "> Follows from" display in the content list
- Text selection now possible throughout the application
- Upgraded dependencies
If you made it this far, you might be interested in helping us determine what to include in the next release! Sign up for a supporting membership and vote on what features are most important to you in our Membership Area. You are free to suggest features anytime.