We recently wrapped up another workcycle for the Hypergraph application, codenamed "Doughnut." Now, we're taking a moment to reflect on what we have achieved and share our progress with you! 😊
If you're new to the workcycle series: We use workcycles to collectively prioritise our work, assign tasks, and self-organise until the next workcycle. This allows us to jointly set the roadmap, calibrate to the vision, and review hiccups in the process on a regular basis.
Practically, we changed the following within Hypergraph itself:
- Profiles now display initials in the avatar
- Chat prefills the chat with your profile name
- You can now share profiles over a peer-to-peer network
- You can now retrieve shared profiles and content
- You can now backup, reset, and restore your Hypergraph instance from the menubar
- We more clearly separated the main file from supporting files
- We added a credit roll for all contributors, testers, and open source software we use
We also did a bunch of work to implement in Hypergraph during our next workcycle:
- Designed (un)follow profile button
- Designed the followed profile list
- Designed the content feed for the people you follow
- We wrote the Hypergraph Terms
The next post will follow sometime at the start of September, where we will review workcycle "Potato Smiles" 🥔😊 By then, we will have released our beta version of Hypergraph.